I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. You can view the complete affiliate information and disclaimer at: http://whywellnessnow.com/affiliate-information-and-disclaimer/.
💫Introducing you to a fabulous NuSkin product – one of the company’s bestsellers, and for good reason. It does some amazing things for your skin.
If you have problem skin, you definitely need to try this mask. It contains natural sea clay, so you can visibly see the dirt and oil being pulled from your skin, leaving your skin fresh and hydrated!
Here’s the full benefit list.
- Minute colloidal particles act as emulsifying agents by forming barriers around and removing oily particles from skin.
- Includes more than 50 skin-nurturing minerals and trace elements.
- Softens and purifies the skin.
- Hydrates by attracting water.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. (I’m going to take this next part direct from the company web site, because it’s very scientific and technical, and I don’t really understand all of it. It sounds good, though!) “The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.”
- Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested.
This mud mask also works great to heal bee stings, warts, and scars!
I know someone who loves this so much she’s been using it twice a week with some astonishing results. Her enthusiasm for the product inspired me to check it out. I think it’s awesome, so I wanted to share it with all of you.
Since this is a wellness blog, you might be wondering if this ingredients in this mask are at all harmful. Here’s the full ingredient list:
Sea Salt, Water (Aqua), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol
Want to know how safe (or not) these ingredients are? Check out this database. It’s pretty awesome! There appear to be some health concerns with a few of the ingredients (some of the ones at the end of the list, so there’s not as much of them in there), but the problems are negligible. As I mentioned before, this product passed allergy and safety tests, so I think it’s going to be perfectly safe for the majority of people to use it.
What are you waiting for? Visit my NuSkin website
to learn more and place your order today!